Hey everybody! I was nominated for The Sunshine Blogger Award by the lovely Beck from Smellfoy Can Read? Thank you so much for nominating me! I really appreciate it!
You guys should definitely check out her blog. I love her reading her blog. She’s super funny!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your post/or on your blog.
1 Favorite Disney Fox: Robin, Todd, or Nick
2 What’s your favorite bridge? (did you understand that reference?)
I don’t understand reference, but this bridge is awesome.
3 What’s the WEIRDEST thing you can think of about yourself?
Well.. I have a metal spine. Not joking. I literally have two metal rods and 26 screws in my back.
4 Just write an inside joke: no context. Just put in the inside joke. Right now. Do it.
“They have gleat!”
5 FAVORITE THANOS QUOTE?
“The hardest choices require the strongest wills.”
6 Would you rather: have bunches of followers but no comments/views or bunches of comments/views but no followers? Why?
Bunches of comments and views but no followers. I really enjoy responding to comments.
7 If you had to write a commercial on the one thing you hate, what would it sound like? What would the slogan be? SWAY ME, YOU SLY BUSINESS HUMAN
Like mushy green things? Then peas are perfect for you! They’re high in fiber and protein. They are also tiny so can eat a ton all at once!
Peas, their only redeeming factor is that they’re green.
8 What was your favorite book as a child?
I had tons of favorite books when I was little, but I’m going to go the Little Critter books by Mercer Mayer. I still love them.
9 What is the first thing you see when you open your refrigerator?
10 If you could participate in one historical event, which would it be?
Ooh. I don’t know if this is necessarily considered a historical event, but I’d love to see one of Shakespeare’s plays being performed for the first time.
11 Are you secretly afraid of nostril hair?
Ha! I guess so.
My Eleven Questions for the Nominees:
1. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
2. Do you prefer coffee, tea, or neither?
3. If you could visit one fictional library, which one would you visit?
4. Who is your favorite Universal Classic Monster?
5. If you could only watch one movie for the rest of your life what you it be?
6. What song best describes you?
7. What’s your Hogwarts house?
8. Do you have any books in a special edition?
9. Favorite snack?
10. Are you a fan of YouTube? If so, who is your favorite YouTuber?
11. Are you a cat or a dog person?
I know I’m supposed to nominate eleven people, but I could only think of six. I also I’ve previously nominated most of you, but you all deserve to be nominated again!
Bookmark Your Thoughts (I know you’ve been nominated a million times, but you deserve more nominations!)