Hey everybody! Today I’m doing the Quarantine Book Tag! I was tagged by the lovely Lola from bookfandom1001. Thanks so much for tagging me. Now on to the tag!
1. Must-Have- A book you *have* to have with you while quarantined?
Of course I’m going to say ‘Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda’! I’ve read it four times, and I plan on reading it many more times.
2. Isolation- A book where the MC spends most of their time in a book alone?
Now I’m not sure if this technically counts, but I’m going to go with ‘Fangirl’. I chose this because Cath does spend quite a bit of time by herself in the beginning of the book.
3. Binge Read – A long book series you’d recommend to someone who has a lot more time on there hands?
I’m going to go with ‘A Series of Unfortunate Events’. I myself haven’t read all of the books, but I thought this would be a good answer.
4. Toilet Roll – All the TP is gone! What are you using?
The only book I could think of was ‘I’ll Meet You There’. I DNFed this book after only a chapter or two. It just wasn’t for me.
5. Anti-viral- A book that went viral that you have avoided or not read … yet?
I haven’t read ‘The Cruel Prince’, yet, but I do plan on reading it sometime in the future.
6. Super Binge – What book and TV series combo do you recommend?
Like I said earlier, I haven’t read all of the books in ‘A Series of Unfortunate Events’, but I do really like the show.
I’m not sure if any of you have done this tag. And of course you guys don’t have to do it, but I’d love to see your answers if you do!
That was the ‘Quarantine Book Tag’. Do you agree with any of my answers? Let me know!